A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cavender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cavender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavender
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cavender, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavender graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Cavender has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Blount
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bradley Cavender FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Cavender practice?
- Dr. James Cavender has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cavender practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.