A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cawley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawley graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cawley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Graham Regional Hospital
- Palo Pinto General Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Erich Cawley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Cawley practice?
- Dr. James Cawley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cawley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Olney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Graham, TX.
See Olney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.