A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cecil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cecil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cecil, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecil graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cecil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cecil DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James Cecil practice?
- Dr. James Cecil has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cecil practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.