A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Censky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Censky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Censky graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Censky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Censky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Censky practice?
Dr. James Censky practices Family Medicine near New Berlin, WI.
See New Berlin Family Physicians.