A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Censky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Censky is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Censky
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Censky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Censky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Censky graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Censky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Censky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Censky practice?
- Dr. James Censky has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Censky practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.