A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Censky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Censky is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Censky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Censky graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Censky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Censky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Censky practice?
- Dr. James Censky has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Censky practices Family Medicine near New Berlin, WI.
See New Berlin Primary Care Doctors.