A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cerneka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cerneka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerneka graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cerneka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cerneka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 23 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Cerneka practice?
Dr. James Cerneka practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.