A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cerneka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cerneka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerneka graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cerneka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Cerneka DO is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Cerneka practice?
- Dr. James Cerneka has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Cerneka practices Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.