Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Cesare
Dr. James Cesare, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hartford, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Cesare is affiliated with St Elizabeth Medical Center, Lewis County General Hospital and Crouse Hospital. Dr. Cesare has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Cesare has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Cesare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.
Dr. Muhammad Jhandier
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New Hartford, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Christopher Alinea
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New Hartford, NY 0 mi31
Dr. George Tomy
New Hartford, NY 0 mi23