A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cesare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cesare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cesare, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cesare graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cesare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cesare accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Cesare practice?
Dr. James Cesare practices Surgery near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Surgeons.