A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chaconas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chaconas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chaconas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaconas graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chaconas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- North Arundel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James George Chaconas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Chaconas practice?
- Dr. James Chaconas has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chaconas practices Family Medicine near Arnold, MD.
See Arnold Primary Care Doctors.