A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chafin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chafin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chafin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chafin graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Chafin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brett Chafin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Chafin practice?
- Dr. James Chafin has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Chafin practices Otolaryngology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, KY and Jacksonville, FL.
See Huntington Otolaryngologists.