Learn more about Dr. James Chafin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chafin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chafin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chafin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chafin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chafin graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chafin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brett Chafin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Chafin practice?
- Dr. James Chafin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chafin practices Otolaryngology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Otolaryngologists.