A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chaney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaney graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Chaney has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alvin Chaney MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Chaney practice?
- Dr. James Chaney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chaney practices Internal Medicine near Hazard, KY.
See Hazard Internists.