A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chang, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chang MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James Chang practice?
- Dr. James Chang has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Chang practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Plastic Surgeons and Palo Alto Surgeons.