Dr. James Chappell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Chappell?

October 13th, 2017

lower face lift

I saw no improvement in my lower face lift. Therribly disappointed. Time and money shown away. I went to another surgeon and I had fabulous results!!!

July 12th, 2016

Very impressed with Dr Chappell. I receive treatment from many doctors of a variety of specialist. I find him very knowledgeable, courteous, and professionally friendly. I highly recommend him.

December 29th, 2014

Excellent diagnostic skills, informative, genuine.

November 13th, 2013

Not a good listener

Dr.Chappell doesn't listen to you or take time to understand your profile. Acts like he already knows what is going on with you and it feels like he is selling you expensive medicines.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry the individual feels this way. First appointment is an hour so I can get to know your issues and your preferences. I do believe in name brand thyroid hormone due to the excessive variability found in the generic preparations but otherwise feel generics are appropriate.

SHOW

October 14th, 2013

BAD DOCTOR. REFUSE E-COMMUNICATE. DENY DEAF ACCESS.

Doctor's Response

Actually have 2 deaf patients. I do not communicate via e-mail due to HIPPA compliance issues.

July 3rd, 2013

Best Diabetic Doc in 34 years

I have had 5 endocrinologists. Other than a neurosurgeon who recognized how to maintain my blood glucose when the endo's did not, Dr. Chappell walks on water. Know he does not act like he is a god. He is an expert in the analysis of each patients form of diabetes and how to best treat it. He took the time to call me personally with the results of tests. I was not shoved off to some nurse assistant and never seen by the doctor in 3 years.

February 23rd, 2013

Great Service

I was referred to another Doctor and he was out six weeks before I could get in. Even though Dr. Chappell was booked his excellent staff fit me in the next day they drew my blood and was diagnosed the day after they had my blood checked. I started Meds and in 4-7 days I should feel like a new man. Thanks Dr. Chappell and Staff!

March 31st, 2012

Excellence all the way!

Dr Chappell has surprised me with his care and genuine concern. He takes sincere, straightforward interest in my care, he spends as much time as needed with me, he has never rushed me thru anything, and he makes sure I understand everything he is telling me. He is very encouraging, and he is making me well again when a slew of other doctors couldn't.The staff is amazing, and I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen. They are very accommodating and seriously make me feel like i'm the only patient they have! Dr Chappell is one in a million, I hit the lottery when I was referred to him.

June 6th, 2011

Not the best

Not a good listener...very opinionated. God complex mentality. yes, he explained things I already understood and I felt he was talking down to me. He would not prescribe generics, he must be being paid on the side. He is a pro statin doc.I did not need to be taking statins but he was insistent about prescribing them! Just did not like him.

Doctor's Response

I partner with patients to better care for their health. I go over their disease process so that we can communicate on the same level. I cannot force anyone onto a treatment they do not want but can discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each therapy. In high risk patients, statins do decrease both heart attack and stroke incidence. However, statins are not for everyone and only the patient can make that choice in the end.

SHOW

April 8th, 2011

Exceptionally professional doctor. Spent time explaining the diagnois of Type 2 Diabetes, spent time with my wife answering her questions. He is also following me for a thyroid issue which I feel is being handled well. Many medical issues are life changing. If you are willing to take responsibility for your health issues and work with them, they are on your side. If not, try WebMD, you get out what you out in.

February 16th, 2011

He saved my life, literally!

April 19th, 2010

Very Knowledgeable

I was referred by my regular doc to have Dr. Chappell check my thyroid gland for enlargement. I didn't have insurance at the time, his appointment gal was polite and clear about costs. When I met with the Dr. I had done lots of research on thyroid and had lots of questions. He was very knowledgeable and answered them all. He also was very conscientious about costs for me and talked about exactly what I needed and didn't. He was able to ultrasound my thyroid right in the office and also can pull labs on site if needed. He spent almost two hours with me and I felt like he was very thorough and very helpful. I would highly, highly recommend him.