A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chappuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chappuis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chappuis, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappuis graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chappuis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lloyd Chappuis FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Chappuis practice?
- Dr. James Chappuis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chappuis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.