A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chappuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chappuis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chappuis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chappuis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chappuis, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappuis graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chappuis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lloyd Chappuis FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Chappuis practice?
- Dr. James Chappuis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chappuis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.