Dr. James Chappuis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Chappuis?

Posted on December 6th, 2016

screwed up my ALIF and caused permanent nerve damage during procedure.

Mr

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

After suffering about six years from a failed fusion surgery and two previous microdiscectomies I finally found Dr Chappuis. My only regret is I waited so long. He is absolutely the best spine surgeon in ATL. He not only explained in detail the procedure he had in mind for me but also got me scheduled for surgery in about two weeks. I had gotten to the point that my quality of life was near zero with no end in sight. He performed my surgery (spinal decompression with CoFlex device) and immediately after surgery I felt a huge difference. It has only been two weeks now but I am confident once I start PT I am only going to get better and better. I was told by my first Dr that there was nothing else that could be done and I would just have to live with his failed attempts to fix my back. Well DONT ever take that as being true. There are numerous things that can and are being done for patients of Failed Back Surgery Syndrome. Thank GOD for Dr Chappuis and Spine Center ATL as I now can resume life as it used to be!!!!

Billing Problems & Need Another Discectomy

Posted on October 30th, 2016

Super helpful, kind, caring and attentive at first, but when I reinjured my back they refused to help me. I had been diagnosed with cancer at the same time I reinjured my back. When attempting to work with Dr. Chappius again in hopes for an MRI and suggestions for relief as I go through chemo and a stem cell transplant prior to being able to have my 3rd spine surgery. I was almost chased out of their office. It was very unprofessional. I do believe that Dr. Chappius is great doctor and I'd like to use him again, however I was bothered by how they treated me when I was in severe pain.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Dr. Chappuis operated on my back after 6 previous back surgeries by other doctors. After years of complications and doctors turning me away Dr. Chappuis took me on. To make a long story short I would trust Dr. Chappuis to cut my head off & put it back on. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, but his bedside manners, his ease of making you feel good and explaining what is wrong in layman terms is unsurpassed by any other doctor I have ever had & that's been a lot. If there was a 100 star rating he would even go beyond that.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

There is no better back and neck doctor for me than Dr. Chappuis.

Posted on July 21st, 2014

It felt like I was on a conveyor belt.

the best surgeon

Posted on February 19th, 2011

After being butchered by one dr. and others telling me they found no problems, it took Dr. Chappuis about 5 mins. to find the cause of my back and neck pains. i have never had a surgeon that is not only professional in his medical ways, but one who is very caring in my mental and all around health. after my neck surgery which was performed in 2009, 3 years after my first one, my neck is 99.9% better. If anyone who has spinal problems wants the best, Dr. James Chappuis and his staff is who you need to see. I could go on for quite some time about this man, but just plain and simple, he is just the very best.

GREAT DR.

Posted on January 4th, 2011

I waited 3 months before a reg md sent me to Dr. Jim and he had me diagnosed and starting treatment in less than a month. He is great and so is his staff.

Posted on January 24th, 2010

He is in fact the most curdious, and one of the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. He treats his patients like they are part of his family, and makes you feel welcomed at all times. Specially in his Physical therapy clinic. The staff there is without a doubt in my mind a the most heart warming staff.

Posted on September 11th, 2017