Dr. James Charasika MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

no change

November 16th, 2016
One nurse practitioner dawson doesn't know what she's doing and the nursing staff are always on their cell phone and cussing out loud I'll never go back.

September 23rd, 2015
This is the worst doctor office I have ever been to. I feel sorry for the staffs, most of them seem unhappy. May be that is the reason most of them are unfriendly and rude etc.. I took my parents there several appointments and they were never have been seen by the doctor, only by nurse practitioner. They listened to their hearts and asked few questions and that is it. The staffs concentrated 90%/majority of the time on unnecessary paper works and waiting in the room and 10% of the time is with nurse practitioner.

June 26th, 2014
This is the worse doctor I have ever seen! He is loud, obnoxious, and has bad body odor. He has a serious God complex and doesnt listen to a word you say. He rushed in and rushed out of my room. He was so rude and disrespectful that I left the office crying. Please do not waste your time with this doctor!

July 31st, 2013
OUTRAGEUOS conduct and attitude displayed by this man
I asked for a prescription for Diabetic Shoes, covered by my Humana Insurance. Never heard anything so I checked with Medical Supply Company. They informed me that they contacted Dr Charasika and were waiting for a letter to submit with the order and were waiting for a reply. I called the doctor's and was told I had to have letter signed by the Doctor that issued the prescription. This is a good example of how ignorant, crude and rude this man is. He then blames everything on his staff. What a poor excuse for a man.

December 7th, 2011
Its not the doctor, its the practitioners
It is the excellent nurse practitioenrs at this site that make the difference.The doctor never sees anyone and is very loud and rude.But the NPs are thorough, kind and knowledgeable.I like Anne, and I have told them I will never see anyone else but her.The office is pretty too and the lab is nice.

October 7th, 2011
SO much better than other offices!
At some doctors' offices I've been to, the staff acted like you were lucky they were willing to deal with you at all. I never feel that in this office. The staff is terrific - always friendly and professional, and willing to work out whatever problem you may have. My only problem is that they are closed on Fridays (which is when I usually have time to go).

September 22nd, 2010
Office is awesome compared to pediatrician zoo
Easy walk in, no appointment necessary! What a dream come true! I don't have time for phone calls and waiting on hold for a nurse to decide how important a same day appointment is. This place is so fantastic I just can't get over it.