A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chepko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chepko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chepko graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chepko MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James Chepko practice?
- Dr. James Chepko has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chepko practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.