A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cheray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cheray, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cheray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheray graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Cheray MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Cheray practice?
- Dr. James Cheray has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cheray practices Internal Medicine near Lenexa, KS.
See Lenexa Internists.