A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chesnutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chesnutt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chesnutt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chesnutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chesnutt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesnutt graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Chesnutt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Clive Chesnutt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Chesnutt practice?
- Dr. James Chesnutt has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chesnutt practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Sports Medicine Doctors.