A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chesnutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chesnutt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chesnutt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesnutt graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Chesnutt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chesnutt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Chesnutt practice?
Dr. James Chesnutt practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians, Portland Sports Medicine Doctors, and Portland Surgeons.