A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chesnutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chesnutt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chesnutt
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chesnutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chesnutt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesnutt graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Chesnutt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Clive Chesnutt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Chesnutt practice?
- Dr. James Chesnutt has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Chesnutt practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Beaverton Family Physicians and Beaverton Sports Medicine Doctors.