Dr. James Chesnutt Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Chesnutt?

May 3rd, 2012

An aggravating experience

While I am sure Dr.Chesnutt must be a good specialist, I did not get to experience it. I arrived to the appointment on time, X-rays were taken by very friendly technicians, then I was lead to the exam room where I spent over an HOUR. When after 45 min I stepped out into the hallway to inquire about my status, the nurses seemed to be annoyed and assured that I have not been forgotten. Once the doctor arrived, after almost 1, 15.min wait, he was ir rush, the examination was hasty, impersonal. It was one of the most aggravating experiences.

March 18th, 2011

Dr. Chesnutt takes time with each patient, and is a wonderful Doctor. Some times the wait is long, but to me it means he is giving each patient his attention and time, and I don't mind the wait.

July 5th, 2010

would not suggest using this Dr.

Dr. Chestnut was 1 hr and 8 minutes late to my appointment which was made a month prior. He didn't even apologize and on top of that did absolutely nothing different than what my prior reffering dr. had done. I feel my time and money has been waisted.

January 23rd, 2010

still waiting

Waited for over an hour in the waiting room and another 1/2 hour in his office. He never followed up with a phone call to explain lab results as promised and has since not called me twice when promised. I am ready to switch doctors - beyond frustrated

December 10th, 2009