Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Cheverie
Dr. James Cheverie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Shrewsbury, MA and Lawrence, MA (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Cheverie is affiliated with Lawrence General Hospital, Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford and Melrose-Wakefield Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Cheverie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. James Cheverie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Joline Chen
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Boston, MA 0.19 mi13
Dr. Ilona Kopits
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Boston, MA 0.23 mi14
Dr. Rossana Lau-Ng
Boston, MA 0.23 mi8