A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chiadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chiadis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiadis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chiadis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Chiadis MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Chiadis practice?
- Dr. James Chiadis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chiadis practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pathologists.