Dr. James Chien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Chien?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. James Chien?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2011

Daniel M, Tate

Dr. Chien was exceptionally professional and polite. He listened to my concerns and explained thorougly the diagnosis in terms that I could understand. He explained the treatment and expected outcomes. He also allowed me to determine the extent of the treatment as I was able to resolve my pain issues without completing the full treatment plan as my pain issue was resolved after only two of the three injections prescribed. I am thoroughly pleased with the care I received from Dr. Chien and feel compelled to also commend the staff at The Desert Pain institute. Both those involved in the epidural injection center and the physical therapists were courteous, compassionate and truly seemed to be concerned with my personal well being. I can give my most unreserved recommendation to the doctor and entire staff at The Desert Pain Insitute. I would like to extend my heartfelt thank you to them for resolving my pain issues and allowing me to return to my normal activities.

October 21st, 2011

An Excellent doctor. Dr. Chien is very caring and does totally "know his stuff". My back will never be normal, but thanks to Dr. Chien, I can live a, relatively, pain-free life.

August 22nd, 2011

We couldn't have had a better and more caring doctor.

August 18th, 2011

Very professional.Shows concern for my health and well being. Invites follow-up comments to measure effectiveness of treatment. Nothing but admiration for the Desert Pain Center.

August 18th, 2011

Dr. Chien...Extremely professional, kind, and empathic. His office is a well-oiled machine, which also speaks to Dr. Chien's professionalism. I would (and have) recommend him to any age set for care.

July 22nd, 2011

Dr. Chien diagnosed (correctly) my problems and began immediate treatment. He explained everything to me and never "talked down" to me during our many sessions. His manner made me very comfortable and he was patient with my many questions.

March 25th, 2011

Enjoying life again...

Prior to visiting Dr. Chien I had suffered excruciating migraines for several years and had exhausted most of my treatment options. Dr. Chien listened to my concerns, thoroughly explained treatment options and was progressive in his approach. I am pleased to say I have been migraine free for 15 months. I am so very pleased to have met Dr. Chien. He literally gave me back my life!

February 27th, 2011

Dr. James Chien

I have a herniated disk in my neck that presses on the nerve to my right arm and causes pain and numbness. Dr. Chien prescribed steroid injections into the area of the herniation. Even though they didn't work like we thought they would, Dr. Chien did not give up on that. He prescribed medication that I currently take and seems it is helping. I think Dr. Chien is very good at what he does and deserves high accommodations for hi efforts in trying to help people.

February 18th, 2011

Dr. Chien is very professional and outlines all the available treatments for the diagnosis. He explains the procedures risks and potential results. I was very pleased with his care.

February 13th, 2011

I have been treated in the past and amcurrently beng treated by a number ofdoctors with varying specialties, butDoctor Chien really stsnds out. He istruly one-in-a-million. I am so thank-ful to have been referred to him.

May 17th, 2017