A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Childs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Childs, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Tick-Borne Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Childs graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Childs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Childs MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Childs practice?
- Dr. James Childs has 1 office location.
Dr. James Childs practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Kittanning, PA.
See Kittanning Pathologists.