A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chlebowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chlebowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chlebowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chlebowski graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chlebowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Chlebowski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Chlebowski practice?
- Dr. James Chlebowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Chlebowski practices Family Medicine near Selinsgrove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA and Loysville, PA.
See Selinsgrove Primary Care Doctors.