A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cho, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Cho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cho DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Cho practice?
- Dr. James Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cho practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.