Learn more about Dr. James Chodosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chodosh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chodosh
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chodosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chodosh, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid Diseases
- Fungal eye infections
- Viral Eye Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Chodosh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chodosh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chodosh MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James Chodosh practice?
- Dr. James Chodosh has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chodosh practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.