Learn more about Dr. James Chodosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chodosh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chodosh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chodosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chodosh, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid Diseases
- Fungal eye infections
- Viral Eye Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Chodosh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chodosh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chodosh MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James Chodosh practice?
- Dr. James Chodosh has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chodosh practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.