A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Choi, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Choi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from New York University.
Dr. Choi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Choi MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James Choi practice?
- Dr. James Choi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Choi practices Urology near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ.
See Flemington Urologists.