Learn more about Dr. James Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Choi, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Choi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Inflammation of Urethra (Urethritis)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Male Circumcision
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Painful Urination (Dysuria)
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Ureter Stones (Ureterolithiasis)
- Urethral Stricture
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from New York University.
Dr. Choi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Choi MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James Choi practice?
- Dr. James Choi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Choi practices Urology near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ.
See Flemington Urologists.