Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Rude, nasty doctor show details Rude, nasty doctor
Jun 2nd, 2016

He yelled at me for asking too many questions about my urinary issues. He told me that I have problems because I gave birth to my kids and "things down there are not the same as they used to be." I said that having children will not explain my UTI symptoms and WBC in urine. Then he got mad and slammed the door and left.

patient show details patient
by Ed Loperena on May 27th, 2016

Dr Choi has no manners what so ever I did my test with him worst experience ever on top of that he tells me my prostate is enlarged and ii asked him what is your best advice he said well you prostate is like a 60 year old mans you have to take prescription probably your whole life keep in mind I am 48 years old not a positive respond for a doctor to say to a patient lucky that I am a very positive man and didn't let this affect me mentally . But I did right this review to let other men know. Perhaps he is not happy home Not Professional at all

All Around Excellence show details All Around Excellence
by Donna on May 2nd, 2016

I recently had an in office procedure with Dr. Choi and I could not be happier. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and explained everything in terms I understood. I feel/felt confident that I was receiving the best care available for my urological health issue, which is not an easy issue to discuss. I will be referring a family member to Dr. Choi and am confident they will receive the same great care that I did. Thank you Dr. Choi and staff.

Happy TURP Patient show details Happy TURP Patient
by AOK on Oct 7th, 2015

Courteous office staff, always ready to listen and relay information to doctor, he is good at returning calls. Seven weeks post TURP. Hardly any discomfort, plumbing works good and absolutely no Retro issues. Highly recommended., excellent craftsman.

by Virginia on Oct 6th, 2015

I am so grateful to Dr. Choi and his staff, from his front desk who were courteous and accommodating to his billing staff who were helpful and knowledgeable. After experiencing blood in my urine and learning what the possibilities of what the causes could be, I was a mess. Dr. Choi explained and even performed a procedure for me within days of my first visit. I was relieved to have had good news after the results from all my tests. And the staff was kind and caring through it all. Thank you again Dr. Choi and staff.

Poor bedside manner show details Poor bedside manner
Oct 1st, 2015

Overall I thought he was condescending and tried to rush me out of my appointment. I saw him several times and each time I had the sense that he wasn't progressing my care in any way.

Five Star Facility show details Five Star Facility
by Kelly on Sep 23rd, 2015

Dr. Choi is an outstanding doctor. Not only is he well informed but he is also compassionate, thorough and understanding. I would definitely recommend his care to family and friends. Dr. Choi's staff is wonderful as well and they seem to understand that the patients experience is just as important as their level of care. It's very hard to find specialists that are accomplished yet authentic and personable in their approach but you will definitely find that with this doctor. Dr Choi is on the ball and he gets it! I highly recommend this doctor for treatment.

Excellent care all around show details Excellent care all around
Jun 15th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Choi to my friends and family. His staff even scheduled my recommended testing before I left the office.

Women should go elsewhere!!! show details Women should go elsewhere!!!
by Karen K on May 22nd, 2015

Office was jammed & staff stretched to the limit. I have no confidence in this doctor. He did not listen to me and basically chalked up my UTIs to me not knowing how to wipe myself and not drinking enough fluids. I too had the impression that you wont get this guy's attention unless you have cancer. Worse part of the visit was being taken back to the little room to have a cystoscopy performed. I was left alone in the room with my legs in the stirrups for at least twenty minutes waiting for the doctor. I wish now I'd grabbed my clothes and left. I still have blood in my urine and Dr. Choi posited that perhaps that is my new normal!!

Aug 28th, 2013

Dr. Choi has expertise and great bedside manner which is a comforting combination. His staff is organized and has fantastic follow up. I highly recommend him.