Urologist
5 Walter Foran Blvd
Suite 4001
Flemington, NJ 08822
908-751-5939
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Shouldn't be practicing medicine  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2013

I recently had an appointment for Dr. Choi- I brought CAT scans and ultrasound reports from an ER visit. I was in moderate to severe pain during my visit. Dr. Choi came into the room and said he reviewed the reports and didn't see anything of concern. He did a check for a hernia, which was negative, and told me that I was fine and he didn't see anything wrong with me. I asked him what I should do because the pain was so severe at times it made me throw up. He shrugged his shoulders and told me to follow up with my primary care physician. I told him I was frustrated because I knew something was wrong with me because of the pain- he told me to "see the glass as half full" because I didn't have cancer. I left furious and immediately went to my primary care physician. She actually spent the time to examine me (without rushing me out of the room like Dr. Choi, and didn't make me feel like I was crazy with any "glass half full comments"). She was surprised that Dr. Choi didn't physically examine me like she did. I was diagnosed with epididymitis- something a urologist should have been able to diagnose. I would not recommend Dr. Choi to anyone- and if you read this, Dr. Choi, I would suggest you reconsider submitting a claim to insurance (for the patient visit on 12/4/13) because you did nothing in the 5 minutes you spent with me.

|  show details
Aug 28th, 2013

Dr. Choi has expertise and great bedside manner which is a comforting combination. His staff is organized and has fantastic follow up. I highly recommend him.