A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chong, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chong MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James Chong practice?
- Dr. James Chong has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chong practices Gastroenterology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Gastroenterologists.