The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Christensen
Dr. James Christensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Christensen is affiliated with Saint Marys Regional Medical Center, Northern Nevada Medical Center and Renown Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Christensen has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Christensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.
Dr. Justin Kauk
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Reno, NV 0.01 mi10
Dr. Alexander Dehaan
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Reno, NV 0.01 mi7
Dr. Michael Kalisvaart
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Reno, NV 0.01 mi7