A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christiansen
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Christiansen, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Christiansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Christiansen FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Christiansen practice?
- Dr. James Christiansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Christiansen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hancock, MI and Anchorage, AK.
See Marquette Pediatricians and Marquette Cardiologists.