A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christiansen
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Christiansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Christiansen, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Christiansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Christiansen FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Christiansen practice?
- Dr. James Christiansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Christiansen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hancock, MI and Anchorage, AK.
See Marquette Pediatricians and Marquette Pediatric Specialists.