A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Christopher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Christopher is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Christopher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christopher graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Christopher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Warren Christopher MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Christopher practice?
- Dr. James Christopher has 1 office location.
Dr. James Christopher practices Surgery near Covington, LA.
See Covington Surgeons.