I had a very painful experience with this doctor show details I had a very painful experience with this doctor
Aug 8th, 2016

Dr. Church did a colonoscopy on me without anesthesia. It was very painful, I asked him to stop, that I couldn't tolerate the pain and he told me he wasn't finished and continued to cut out polyps. I was very violated and will NEVER be a patient of his again or recommend him to anyone, not even an animal deserves that kind of treatment. He had no compassion.

by Thomas on Dec 6th, 2015

Dr. Church treated me over 30 years ago. I would recommend him due to his professionalism and very caring doctor. Very knowledgeable. I feel I am alive today due to the care Dr. Church provided me with hernia and colon cancer surgery.

by JFB on Aug 19th, 2015

The gold standard.

by Frances woolley on Jul 20th, 2015

dr church has been treating me for 20 years and I think he is the very best doctor in the world

by Catherine Todorowski on Jun 1st, 2015

Exceptionally bright, courteous and thorough doctor; one is quickly placed at ease and can understand his believable medical conclusions/impressions.

patient show details patient
by Paul M Santoro on Jun 17th, 2013

Excellent knowledge in his field, "Top Dog' doctor, outstanding diagnosit[c skills. Fantastic bedside manners,very approachable, warm New Zealand accent. The Doctor to go to when other doctors are stumped.

Awesome show details Awesome
Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Church is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is soft spoken, courteous, compassionate and professional. He has performed several surgeries on me and has always done an outstanding job. If you need a surgeon for any bowel or colo-rectal problems, I recommend him highly.