A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cipolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cipolla is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cipolla, DO, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipolla graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cipolla has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cipolla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Cipolla practice?
Dr. James Cipolla practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Easton, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.