A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cipolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cipolla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cipolla, DO, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipolla graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cipolla has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Cipolla DO, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James C. Cipolla practice?
- Dr. James Cipolla has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Cipolla practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.