Dr. James Citty Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Citty?

You couldn't ask for a better doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Dr. Kyle Citty saved my daughter's life. I am eternally grateful for his timely critical thinking. He called an emergency c-section because he suspected a placental abruption. The nurses told me it was a very close call and I was lucky. He monitored me very closely for preeclampsia throughout my pregnancy. I was admitted into the hospital a couple of times last summer. The third time I presented, I thought I was just staying for observation again. I stayed the night and woke up the next morning with strange pain. He came in and evaluated me and calling a stat c-section to save my baby's life.My baby was born premature but she lived. She had to stay at the hospital almost two weeks until we could take her home. My husband and I were given the option to stay in one of the empty hospital rooms to be close to her after I was discharged. Dr. Kyle Citty continued to visit my room and check to see how my blood pressure had been, even though he had already discharged me as an inpatient. That's just the kind of doctor he is. I highly recommend him.

Posted on November 7th, 2016