- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Clabby
Dr. James Clabby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austell, GA, with another office in Austell, GA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Clabby is affiliated with WellStar Cobb Hospital, Wellstar Kennestone Hospital and Cobb Hospital. Dr. Clabby has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Clabby has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Clabby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austell, GA.
Dr. Saira Adeel
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Austell, GA 0 mi9
Dr. Michael Piansky
Austell, GA 0 mi25
Dr. Mohammad Kukaswadia
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Marietta, GA 0.08 mi24