A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Claflin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Claflin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Claflin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Claflin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Claflin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Claflin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Claflin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Claflin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James R. Claflin practice?
- Dr. James Claflin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Claflin practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Allergists and Oklahoma City Pediatricians.