A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Claflin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Claflin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Claflin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Claflin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Claflin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Claflin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan