A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Claflin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Claflin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Claflin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Claflin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Claflin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Claflin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James R. Claflin practice?
- Dr. James Claflin has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Claflin practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Edmond, OK.
See Norman Allergists and Norman Pediatricians.