Dr. James Classen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Classen?

Staff suck

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I like dr. Claussen, but his staff suck, at least Rebecca does. I am in a show t load of pain after gallbladder removal and the nurse just told me to take motrin. I had gastric bypass, hello?! I think if she would talk to dr. Claussen I would have some relief vs. going back to the hospital, which is where I am headed next.

A Truely Great Surgeon

Posted on July 12th, 2016

I was assigned this remarkable surgeon after an admission to the hospital from the Emergency Department. He actually saved my life; literally! His humor and skill won me over. I just cannot say eenough good about him and his skill. I would, at any point, put would willingly put my life in his hands again. And since I was just discharged from the hospital a few hours ago, I hope any reader can see my admiration for his skills and his bedside manner.

Wonderful Caring Surgeon

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Dr. Classen did one of my surgeries 4 years ago. He remembers people when he sees them in passing. He does not hesitate to help you get up by extending a hand. He seems very at home with his chosen career. I had future problems with something else and he did everything in his power to find out what was wrong with me before suggesting that I have exploratory surgery. He spends more time answering questions than almost any other doctor I have had. I also credit the office and clinical assistants at his office because everything about my history is quickly pulled up in the computer by the doctor. They document every little conversation. They have written me personallized care letters to my home. I've trusted Dr. Classen with my life more than once. I recommend him to everyone.

Posted on May 27th, 2017