A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cleary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cleary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Cleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Cleary practice?
Dr. James Cleary practices Family Medicine near Belgrade, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Helena, MT.
See Belgrade Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Cleary, Dr. Jaime Cleary, Dr. Santiago Cleary, Dr. Jacques Cleary