Overall Review

June 2nd, 2016
Poorest office visit ever
Dr. Cleary seemed to be listening but after everything he barely examined my problem. Seemed very slow at trying to help my situation. Some years ago my wife went to a Dr. with high blood pressure and her Dr. gave here blood pressure medicine on that visit and worked with here carefully finding exactly what worked but this Dr. told me that even though my blood pressure was 153 over 106 when it just recently has risen within the last several weeks, he said me and him are just as likely to walk out the door and die. I am not sure what his blood pressure is but I told him that I have been having times where I can't think or really function on my job. I was also seeing him for intolerable pain in my knees. He recommended me go to therapy and proceed from there. I told him I was on a very limited income and while my plan was to do something once I had better insurance or more income. I asked if he could prescribe something for the pain more powerful than Tylenol but he refused. I had been taking Tylenol and before that ibuprofen but because of the high blood pressure I had been taking more Tylenol due to ibuprofen raising blood pressure. I have a job where I have to be able to function and with my knee pain being so great I just asked for something to help me in the morning. The Dr. told me he does not do that. I have had acute pain several times in my life and have taken Codeine based pain medicine and also ultram. i have never became sick or addicted to either one. I do not see the problem in taking one or the other for a little while until I can try to get some therapy or see a specialist. I rate this Dr at zero. Even worse he has wasted my one free exam that comes with my insurance. Now i will most likely have to sale one of my valuables to go to a different Dr. This Dr. also did not give me any thing for my blood pressure so far. I do believe at some future date he will probably prescribe something for my blood pressure but as for my pain, he does not care that i barely make it through a single day at work. Avoid this Dr. at all cost. I think he is in the wrong profession because he refuses make any decision that would make him responsible for his actions.

March 13th, 2015
Sometimes he amazes me about the details he remembers about my medical history

September 30th, 2013
Very good doctors but you always have to wait forever before seeing him. I never wait less then 30 minutes.

September 30th, 2013
Very good bedside manner! So very kind and takes time to listen to your needs