A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Clemmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemmons graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Clemmons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Florida Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Clemmons MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James A. Clemmons practice?
- Dr. James Clemmons has 1 office location.
Dr. James Clemmons practices General Practice near Chipley, FL.
See Chipley General Practitioners.