A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Clemmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Clemmons is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemmons
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Clemmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemmons graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Clemmons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Florida Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Clemmons MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James A. Clemmons practice?
- Dr. James Clemmons has 1 office location.
Dr. James Clemmons practices General Practice near Chipley, FL.
See Chipley General Practitioners.