A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Clinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Clinton, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Clinton, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clinton graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Clinton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Clinton DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Clinton practice?
- Dr. James Clinton has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Clinton practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.