A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JAMES CLINTON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JAMES CLINTON, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JAMES CLINTON, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. CLINTON graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. CLINTON has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. CLINTON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans