Dr. James Clopton Is this you?

3.8

PTA

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr.Clopton helped my ADHD son more than any other MD...we had ever seen ...He knew his meds and was expert on assisting my son to be functional enough to go to school successfully .

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Doctor Clopton is an extraordinary human being who just also happens to be a psychiatric adolescent diagnostician genius. I don't know what would have happened to my daughter (who he cared for meticulously) during her battle with severe Obsessive, Compulsive Disorder. My phone calls and concerns where handled immediately. His guidance and understanding of my daughter and her illness has been irreplaceable. Placer County has lost one of its finest adolescent doctors. It is a terrible disservice to this community that he no longer practices.

Posted on December 26th, 2014

Fit us in on Christmas Eve. So knowledgeable. Start with him to make life better

Wonderful doctors! I sawDr. Clopton for I5 years. He is a genius the way he can adjust meds. He let you call him by phone.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Denied DEA Registration/Still Licensed!

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I do not understand how this MD can have his DEA registration denied for cause, the action published in the Federal Register, & remain completely in good standing with the California Medical Board! No Accusation has been filed. Yet the same Board revokes the licenses of other MDs, apparently for political reasons, each year.

Questionable Practice

Posted on August 28th, 2013

New Patient appointment was easily obtained. 2nd day emergency call was answered within 2hrs. Thereafter, trying to get return calls has been very very difficult! First 4calls VM option was available, but thereafter, the phone rings and rings and rings with no way to leave a message, no return phone calls to refill critical prescription medication. Very Disappointing especially when he emphasized after the 1st meeting that he will provide his personal cell phone number and will be available to answer any questions or concerns, only to discover that he doesn't return calls nor allow messages to be left. He has nice words to say, but follow through is weak!

Wow, how is this the same guy???

Posted on October 8th, 2012

For as much as we shelled out to see this guy, I was greatly disappointed with the outcome. Although he seemed knowledgable about his field, he miserable failed on everything after that!!! He didn't file paperwork with our insurance, didn't return phone calls or emails, even to just tell us he got them like we asked. I can't believe this is the same doctor that got all these positive reviews!!!We really needed help and he just took our money and did nothing in return!!!! $250 for one visit!!!!! F for fail!!!

Sharon

Posted on April 5th, 2012

Dr.Clopton has been the best doctor for me since I was dx with bipolar in 1987. He returns all calls, address's all issues, makes sure my medication is working.Any paper work needed to be filled out or letter written, he does this ASAP. I am a cash patient, so he works with me, all that he has done is to take care of me and saving my life. The BEST

Posted on February 26th, 2012

I wish he spent more time, took my ins. Was closera to wherebe i live, instead ofof moving ever farther And had a comfier, darker, more intimate atmosphere... and charged less money. I can't see him if I am not working, I cannot work unless I see him . Not a good cycle to be stuck in...

Brilliant understanding of the Brain and pharmacology

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

My child had been to many MD's, we traveled far in desperate search for help. My child was misdiagnosed and medicated for many years, with suicide attempts. After one visit with Dr. Clopton, my son is 100% normal and healthy. without this brilliant doctor there is no doubt one day my son would've succeeded in taking his life. This doctor understands the brain and pharmacology like no other. He is truly BRILLIANT!!! We also took my son to the Amen Clinic in Fairfield, CA , but without Dr. Cloptons expertise, my sons prognosis was poor. He is true Blessing!

Posted on October 19th, 2011

He drugged my 9 year old into oblivion after a misdiagnosis he made within a minute of walking into his office. Watch your kids!

Posted on July 14th, 2011

I absolutely love this man! My child was diagnosed with ADHD prior to seeing him. Dr. Clopton also diagnosed him with Bi-Polar and high Anxiety. This was confirmed with a brain spect at the Amen Clinic in Fairfield, CA. He has my child dialed in! I call him the "drug guru" (in a good sense!) He knows what he's doing!