Pediatrician, Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Sep 22nd, 2014

I don't like the office staff. Rude people. The wait time is very long once you get in the room. Dr isn't very helpful and didn't seem to listen to my symptoms.

|  The Best Doctor I've had in my life.  |  show details
by Diane on Apr 7th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Coco since he began his practice. Probably at least 15 years. He has an excellent bedside manner, is very thorough, and understanding. He is cordial, and in an excellent location.

by Tara on Jul 15th, 2013

Awesome Dr. with great bedside manner

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

I love Dr. Cocco, my only problem is that is can be very hard to get an appointment with him at times. They have a new PA, there she is alright but I am not thriled with her.

Jun 2nd, 2011

Great daoctor for our whole family. Highly recommend!

May 27th, 2011

Dr. Cocco has been our family doctor since 2007. The office staff is much friendlier now than when I first started going to that office. My only wish is that they had evening/Saturday hours.

Oct 28th, 2010

Great Dr.

Feb 16th, 2010

Very respectable and handsome doctor; definately knows what he is doing. Keep up the good work!

|  Terrible office staff  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2009

The only reason why I keep coming back to Dr. Cocco is because he is a great doctor for my family. His office staff is disorganized and rude.For the second time today, I came in for an appointment that I scheduled last week. I took off work and drove 20 min. to his office only for them to tell me that I wasn't on the schedule.The first time this happened, my daughter was sick so I demanded that they get in in immediately and they did but today they were going to make me wait around. I didn't have time for it so I left.Dr. Cocco is one of the best family physicians that I've met but his group needs to change out their office staff.