Will Not Be Back show details Will Not Be Back
Oct 22nd, 2015

This is by far the worst Doctor's office I have ever encountered. They order tests based on very little information because they don't really care what is wrong then don't bother to call you with the results to the tests. They always act as though you are bothering them and nothing is really wrong with you. I had some testing done in order to get the initial test ordered done then after several hundred dollars and many hours they told me, after I called them, oh that wasn't a necessary test!!! This Doctor seems to think compassion, caring, and communication is not part of his job!

Dr Coco is leaving this group!!! show details Dr Coco is leaving this group!!!
Oct 14th, 2015

I was informed today from office staff that Dr Coco is leaving this group practice!! And it seems if you are not one of their better customers they would not be able to transfer me to another doctor in this group!! Staff gave me the run around and told me to try a couple of the other offices to see if any other doctor was willing to see me!!! Only to be told we will call you back if any other Doctor is willing to take me as a transfer patient!! Sorry. That I am not sick enough to make worth their while!!

Sep 21st, 2015

Staff is horrible. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars

Not recommended show details Not recommended
by The truth seeker on Aug 4th, 2015

This doctor will not put in any extra effort when needed. If you have more than a cold I would not recommend him.

Sep 22nd, 2014

I don't like the office staff. Rude people. The wait time is very long once you get in the room. Dr isn't very helpful and didn't seem to listen to my symptoms.

The Best Doctor I've had in my life. show details The Best Doctor I've had in my life.
by Diane on Apr 7th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Coco since he began his practice. Probably at least 15 years. He has an excellent bedside manner, is very thorough, and understanding. He is cordial, and in an excellent location.

by Tara on Jul 15th, 2013

Awesome Dr. with great bedside manner

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 7th, 2011

I love Dr. Cocco, my only problem is that is can be very hard to get an appointment with him at times. They have a new PA, there she is alright but I am not thriled with her.

Jun 2nd, 2011

Great daoctor for our whole family. Highly recommend!

May 27th, 2011

Dr. Cocco has been our family doctor since 2007. The office staff is much friendlier now than when I first started going to that office. My only wish is that they had evening/Saturday hours.

Oct 28th, 2010

Great Dr.

Feb 16th, 2010

Very respectable and handsome doctor; definately knows what he is doing. Keep up the good work!

Terrible office staff show details Terrible office staff
Oct 29th, 2009

The only reason why I keep coming back to Dr. Cocco is because he is a great doctor for my family. His office staff is disorganized and rude.For the second time today, I came in for an appointment that I scheduled last week. I took off work and drove 20 min. to his office only for them to tell me that I wasn't on the schedule.The first time this happened, my daughter was sick so I demanded that they get in in immediately and they did but today they were going to make me wait around. I didn't have time for it so I left.Dr. Cocco is one of the best family physicians that I've met but his group needs to change out their office staff.