A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cochran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cochran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cochran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Fairfield
- East Texas Medical Center-Crockett
- Etmc Crockett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cochran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Cochran practice?
- Dr. James Cochran has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Cochran practices Family Medicine near Crockett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Groveton, TX.
See Crockett Primary Care Doctors.