A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cocores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cocores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cocores
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cocores Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cocores graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alexander Cocores MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James A. Cocores practice?
- Dr. James Cocores has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Cocores practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Vero Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Neurologists and Boca Raton Psychiatrists.