A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cocores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cocores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cocores
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Cocores Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cocores graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alexander Cocores MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James A. Cocores practice?
- Dr. James Cocores has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Cocores practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Vero Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Neurologists and Boca Raton Psychiatrists.