Dr. James Cocores Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Cocores?

September 1st, 2017

Very help full and knowledgeable Doctor.

March 4th, 2016

Have not yet found a doctor better than him..

October 4th, 2015

He saved my life

March 11th, 2013

great doctor

Dr. Cocores always takes his patients best interests to heart...he never over prescribed me personally anything, he helped me get off those stupid opiates, I hope everything works out for him because he is a dynamite doctor! He always listens and makes you feel like you can do it! I think this undercover patient tricked him somehow because he always took vitals but in a comfortable setting, which was exactly what I was looking for, hospitals terrify me he made my visits comfortable to my needs which is probably what he did to this undercover officer...I just don't think it's fair to punish someone who is helping people like me NOT take the opiates, maybe somebody should consider talking to his real patients that he cured

March 1st, 2013

Best doctor I ever had

I had a medical problem and I was referred to him. I called on a Monday around 9a and he saw me at 230p. That was fastest appt as a new patient I ever had. He saved my life and helped me in many different ways. Problem saved my job too. Reading some of these negative reviews are stupid. To get respect you have to give it. You can't be a careless patient either. Also want to add that there were many times where I just didn't have the money for the visit but needed my meds and he never turned me away. He would work with me. He didn't want me getting more stressed out. So Dr C you are the best. Thank you for saving my mind.

November 8th, 2012

Staff is ignorant as to patientss need. Drops you as soon as you take a little backstop. Good in the beginning but as time goes on do not have an issue. ...then they want nothing to do with you. Instance was never processed but demand payment upfront.

June 11th, 2012

I called 3 times to make a apptmt. Amd he does not return my call, I am a existing patient so I was confused until reading some of these remarks. I guess detoxing off subtext is my only option!

May 4th, 2012

rodney

Dr C is as screwy as his patients. He'll drop you on a dime as he rightfully fears the DEA is after him. Was great in the beginning untill I filled an rx a day too soon.

July 30th, 2011

Thank Goodness for him!

I was told to call Dr. Cocores yesterday, when my psychiatrist of 6 months was "unavailable" to renew prescriptions. After leaving a message this afternoon, Dr. Cocores was nice enough to call me back, squeeze me in (even though I'm not a "normal" patient), and write my prescription-- without which, I should add, I would likely lose my job and would put me at risk for heart issues and seizures.THANK YOU, Dr. Cocores! I'll be seeing you next month!

June 16th, 2010

disappointed in what I thought was going to be great experience

Doctors knowledge is great, I was very happy in the beginning, however, staff needs to learn how to deal with people who have issues, needs to be less sensitive and more people oriented. If you relapse a bit over the line they (doctors included) dismiss you on the spot. No warning, no second chance, no help. Success is not overnite and has a few bumps along the road!Payment is due before visit and many insurances are not accepted as posted. Never received insurance payment as the office stated was processed. Insurance company never rec'd billing. Be diligent with insurance.

April 12th, 2010

He is good as long as you show no symptoms of your treatment, however, if you do, nobody wants to work with you. He is extremely knowledgeable but don't relapse.

January 29th, 2010

Great Doctor!

I needed an appointment at short notice and the staff at Dr. Cocores' office was very helpful. He took the time to talk with me and really made me feel at ease during the appointment. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a good, caring doctor