Neurologists, Psychiatrist

5301 N Federal Hwy
Ste 270
Boca Raton, FL 33487
561-242-6628
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  great doctor  |  show details
by joy m on Mar 11th, 2013

Dr. Cocores always takes his patients best interests to heart...he never over prescribed me personally anything, he helped me get off those stupid opiates, I hope everything works out for him because he is a dynamite doctor! He always listens and makes you feel like you can do it! I think this undercover patient tricked him somehow because he always took vitals but in a comfortable setting, which was exactly what I was looking for, hospitals terrify me he made my visits comfortable to my needs which is probably what he did to this undercover officer...I just don't think it's fair to punish someone who is helping people like me NOT take the opiates, maybe somebody should consider talking to his real patients that he cured

|  Best doctor I ever had  |  show details
by Tanya majeski on Mar 1st, 2013

I had a medical problem and I was referred to him. I called on a Monday around 9a and he saw me at 230p. That was fastest appt as a new patient I ever had. He saved my life and helped me in many different ways. Problem saved my job too. Reading some of these negative reviews are stupid. To get respect you have to give it. You can't be a careless patient either. Also want to add that there were many times where I just didn't have the money for the visit but needed my meds and he never turned me away. He would work with me. He didn't want me getting more stressed out. So Dr C you are the best. Thank you for saving my mind.

|  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

I called 3 times to make a apptmt. Amd he does not return my call, I am a existing patient so I was confused until reading some of these remarks. I guess detoxing off subtext is my only option!

|  rodney  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

Dr C is as screwy as his patients. He'll drop you on a dime as he rightfully fears the DEA is after him. Was great in the beginning untill I filled an rx a day too soon.

|  Thank Goodness for him!  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2011

I was told to call Dr. Cocores yesterday, when my psychiatrist of 6 months was "unavailable" to renew prescriptions. After leaving a message this afternoon, Dr. Cocores was nice enough to call me back, squeeze me in (even though I'm not a "normal" patient), and write my prescription-- without which, I should add, I would likely lose my job and would put me at risk for heart issues and seizures.THANK YOU, Dr. Cocores! I'll be seeing you next month!

|  disappointed in what I thought was going to be great experience  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2010

Doctors knowledge is great, I was very happy in the beginning, however, staff needs to learn how to deal with people who have issues, needs to be less sensitive and more people oriented. If you relapse a bit over the line they (doctors included) dismiss you on the spot. No warning, no second chance, no help. Success is not overnite and has a few bumps along the road!Payment is due before visit and many insurances are not accepted as posted. Never received insurance payment as the office stated was processed. Insurance company never rec'd billing. Be diligent with insurance.

|  BEST DOCTOR IVE EVER BEEN TOO!!  |  show details
by DELGADO on Apr 21st, 2010

I first remeber calling around and every place in the world were either not accepting new patients or there appointments were months out. I called, recieved an answer, saw him that afternoon and he took care of everything I asked him for. In addition, everytime I've called for an appointment it wasn't more than 24-36 hours before I was there, hassle-free!! Like I said, once of the best, most understanding, all BS aside type of docrors, can't recommend anyone better.

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

He is good as long as you show no symptoms of your treatment, however, if you do, nobody wants to work with you. He is extremely knowledgeable but don't relapse.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Nathan Evans on Jan 29th, 2010

I needed an appointment at short notice and the staff at Dr. Cocores' office was very helpful. He took the time to talk with me and really made me feel at ease during the appointment. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a good, caring doctor