Dr. James Coffey, MD
Dr. James Augustus Coffey MD is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Reading Vascular Specialists
301 S 7th Ave
Reading, PA 19611
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coffey, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from New York University.
Dr. Coffey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coffey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Coffey practice?
Dr. James Coffey practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and West Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Coffey, Dr. Jacob Coffey, Dr. Jacques Coffey, Dr. Jaime Coffey