A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Coffey is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Coffey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper Green - Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Coffey MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Coffey practice?
- Dr. James Coffey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Coffey practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.