A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Coggin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coggin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Coggin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coggin graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Coggin MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Coggin practice?
- Dr. James Coggin has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Coggin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sanford, NC.
See Sanford Internists and Sanford Cardiologists.