A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Coggin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coggin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coggin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coggin graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Coggin MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Coggin practice?
- Dr. James Coggin has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Coggin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sanford, NC.
See Sanford Internists and Sanford Cardiologists.