Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Coggin
Dr. James Coggin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sanford, NC, with other offices in Sanford, NC and Sanford, NC (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Coggin is affiliated with Central Carolina Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Coggin has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. James Coggin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sanford, NC.
Dr. Rahul Kakkar
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Sanford, NC 0.10 mi29
Dr. Lukas Jantac
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sanford, NC 0.10 mi15
Dr. Sonal Arora
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Sanford, NC 0.10 mi17