A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coghill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coghill graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Coghill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coghill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Coghill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Coghill practice?
Dr. James Coghill practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists, Chapel Hill Hematologists, and Chapel Hill Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Coghill, Dr. Jaime Coghill, Dr. Santiago Coghill, Dr. Jacques Coghill