A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Coghill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coghill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coghill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coghill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Coghill graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Coghill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Marvin Coghill MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Coghill practice?
- Dr. James Coghill has 1 office location.
Dr. James Coghill practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists, Chapel Hill Hematologists, and Chapel Hill Oncologists.