Learn more about Dr. James Coghill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coghill
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coghill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coghill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Coghill graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Coghill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Marvin Coghill MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Coghill practice?
- Dr. James Coghill has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Coghill practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists, Chapel Hill Hematologists, and Chapel Hill Oncologists.